|WSSA Generous Supporters
Fall Conference & Trade Show
Thank You To Our Generous Sponsors...
|• All From 1 Supply
• Anderson Ashton
• Bader Company
• Chateau Products
• First Bank Financial Centre
• Frankenmuth Insurance
• Investment Real Estate Specialists / Rummage Marketplace
• JANUS International
• M.P.B. Builders
• Ponderosa Insurance Agency, LLC
|• Precision Roofing Services, Inc.
• SMD Software - SiteLink
• Storage Business Owners Alliance
• Storage Structures
• Storsmart Insurance
• The BSC Group
• Trachte Building Systems
• Trifecta Access Controls
• U-Haul Self Storage Affiliate Network
• Waikato Enterprises
SAVE THE DATE
WSSA Northwoods Symposium
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Jefferson Street Inn - Wausau, Wisconsin
WSSA Spring Symposium
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
The Wisconsin Club - 6200 W. Good Hope Road, Milwaukee
2014 Spring Meeting - "Hot Topics in Self-Storage"
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 Wisconsin Club - Brown Deer
Topics include: Vehicle Storage Issues, Proper Use of Rules & Regulations and Words to Avoid in Your Operations & Marketing
Thanks to all who attended!
Welcome to our new WSSA Board members
Kent Olson – Stuff-N-Store, Madison
Rob Yohnk – Storage Solutions, Ridgeland
Thank you to our outgoing board members for their service John Hudson and Rick Kummers.
The WSSA represents over 240 self storage operators in Wisconsin. Our membership continues to grow. Join us in protecting and enhancing the self storage industry in our great state.
Have an operational question? Use the "Ask the Board" feature on the upper left side of the home page. Your question will go out the Board of Directors for an answer.
Are you a member but not receiving any email correspondence? Send us your email now so we can add you in!
Getting bidders to your lien sales is important. You’ll get more competitive bids, reduce the amount of lost rent, and get a better assessment of the fair market value of the content.
Here are some ways to increase the bidder turnout at your sales:
• Run classified ads in the garage sale section your newspaper
• Place sale signs in front of your facility
• Post flyers on your office door and keypads
• Maintain a list of bidders and send them a postcard or email to advertising sales
• Place a sale notice on your facility website
• Go to flea markets and drop off fliers