|WSSA Generous Supporters
The Wisconsin Self Storage Association
Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
» Click here for a brochure & registration form
HILTON GARDEN INN
MILWAUKEE - PARK PLACE
11600 West Park Place, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
"Self Storage for the 21st Century"
- Hiring, Training and Retaining the 21st Century Manager
- Becoming a More Productive Owner/Operator
- Making Smart Marketing Decisions
- Increasing Revenues & Profits
- Conducting an Operational Review/Audit for Improving Performance
Generous Meeting Sponsors...
WSSA Northwoods Symposium 2016 Wrap-Up
We would like to thank everyone who attended this year’s Northwoods Symposium. We had a great group of existing members, new members and non-members who were eager to learn and network. Jeffrey Greenberger gave a lively presentation and there were many questions from the group.
We would like to thank our generous sponsors who spent the day with us. Each gave a brief presentation to the group and spent the day answering questions.
We hope everyone enjoyed the day and left with lots of great information from our speaker, sponsors and from net-working with other self-storage owners/operators.
We are always looking for input on future locations, topics and speakers. Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and ideas with us for future events.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events…
May 24, 2016
Hilton Garden Inn
Milwaukee - Park Place
|Fall Conference & Tradeshow
October 10, 2016
The Wilderness Resort
The WSSA represents over 240 self storage operators in Wisconsin. Our membership continues to grow. Join us in protecting and enhancing the self storage industry in our great state.
Have an operational question? Use the "Ask the Board" feature on the upper left side of the home page. Your question will go out the Board of Directors for an answer.
Are you a member but not receiving any email correspondence? Send us your email now so we can add you in!
Getting bidders to your lien sales is important. You’ll get more competitive bids, reduce the amount of lost rent, and get a better assessment of the fair market value of the content.
Here are some ways to increase the bidder turnout at your sales:
• Run classified ads in the garage sale section your newspaper
• Place sale signs in front of your facility
• Post flyers on your office door and keypads
• Maintain a list of bidders and send them a postcard or email to advertising sales
• Place a sale notice on your facility website
• Go to flea markets and drop off fliers